VectorStyler provides a complete set of drawing, design and illustration tools necessary of modern design for Mac/Windows. With its numerous new features , VectorStyler redefines and extends the tools available for illustrators and designers, improving the creation of complex illustrations and designs.
VectorStyler is an advanced illustration and drawing software for the Mac and PC. Create illustrations, logos, icons, drawings, typography, vector art for screen, print and web.
- Import native AI files (not just PDF), with all high-level object & layer options remaining editable, retaining swatches, vector brushes, tiling patterns
- Shape builder tool to create complex shapes
- Real vector brushes: the content of the brushes are & remain true vector objects
- Trim & join tool to merge shapes
- Variable width strokes & interactive tool to adjust local stroke widths
- Object blend & contour effects
- Over 100 non-destructive image effects were applied on vector objects with vectors remaining editable
- Color effects to adjust the color of selected objects
- Large collection of live shape distortion vector effects
- Rotated guidelines, grids, & rotating the document view
- Collision snapping for precise object positioning
- Elastic warp distortion
- Mesh & envelope distortion
- Offset path both dynamic live, & destructive modes
- Advanced typography with multi line paragraph composer, & balancing text in frames with multiple columns
- Support for Japanese typography
Today, vector design is often used than ever. The client need the high quality of the product they get so the designers need to find a reliable design software they can trust, easy to use but that meet the requirements.
VectorStyler solves this, by providing all the tools and editing capabilities present in todays advanced illustration software, with a single payment traditional software licensing model, while also adding a large number of new features and options to customize and improve the designers and illustrators workflow.
- macOS High Sierra, with a 2012 or newer Mac model
- Apple Silicon has native support
- macOS El Capitan
- 2010 Macs are also supported
- Windows 10 with 16G RAM & (optionally) a GPU with OpenCL or NVIDIA CUDA support
- Length of access: indefinite
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Max number of devices: 3
- Version: 1
- Updates included
Prices subject to change at anytime.