If you've ever had a SaaS startup idea that you really wanted to execute but didn't know where to start, then this course can help. Here, you'll learn how to build your idea from design to shipment without writing a single line of code. With 63 video lectures, you'll learn about the benefits of building a SaaS business, how to come up with a unique software idea, how to market and launch your software, and support your users and grow your software long term.
- Access 63 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to pick a programming language for your sofware
- Find the right design and layout for making the right impression
- Know how to set up trials & payment systems for selling your software
- Properly market & launch your software to the massess
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: basic
- Google account
- Internet access required
John Shea is an entrepreneur, gamer, podcaster, and host of the online marketing show Voices Of Marketing where he has interviewed hundreds of successful online marketers and entrepreneurs. He originally started learning about online marketing as a way to generate additional income, he enjoys connecting with others and helping people achieve their goals.